Assistant Professor of Teaching
Dr. Olivia Raine is a full-time faculty member in the Department of Management, Fogelman College of Business & Economics at the University of Memphis. She earned her Ph.D. in Business Administration specializing in Human Resources Management from Northcentral University. She earned her Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelors in Business Administration from Mississippi Valley State University. Prior to joining the UofM faculty, Dr. Raine served as an instructor and advisor with the University of Mississippi. Her research focuses on compensation and employee motivation.
Research and Scholarly Activities
- Raine, O (2022). The Influence of Low Wage Compensation on Employee Motivation in an Institution of Higher Education: A Qualitative Exploratory Case Study. ProQuest.
- Raine, O. & Lynch, S. The Ever-evolving College Environment: Tips and Best Practices for Increasing Student Engagement. 2022 Mississippi Association for Colleges and Employers Conference. 2022 July; Biloxi, MS.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Member
- National Association for Colleges and Employers (NACE), Member
- National Society for Leadership and Success (NSLS), Member
Coordinator, Communication and Career Readiness for Business Professionals (MGMT 3032) courses