Recent Trends in Operator Theory and Applications
May 3 - 5, 2018
- Maria Cristina Câmara – Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisboa, Portugal.
- Osamu Hatori - Niigata University, Niigata, Japan.
- Dijana Ilišević - University of Zagreb, Croatia.
- Chi-Kwong Li – The College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, USA.
- Mostafa Mbekhta – Université Lille 1, Lille, France.
- T.S.S.R.K. Rao – Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore, India
Aim & Scope
This workshop brings together a group of leading researchers in Operator Theory, early career mathematicians and graduate students. The main goal is to create an environment where participants learn about recent advances and state-of-the-art techniques in operator theory and related areas. Lectures and informal periods for follow up discussions will foster and promote ties for an active mathematical network and further collaboration.
Please send an Email to the Organizer: Fernanda Botelho
This workshop is in Cooperation with the Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM) and supports their Non-Discrimination Statement. Support from the National Science Foundation was anticipated (Award DMS-782317), and granted under Award DMS-1802313.