Orff Summer Institute
Orff Summer Institute Accomodations
We are excited to offer accommodations for the Orff Summer Institute at Centennial Place. This residence hall features air-conditioned units in which the bedroom is furnished with a bed, dresser, desk, chair and closet. Guests will be housed in gender-based apartment-style units with 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a shared living room/kitchen area. We provide free laundry facilities on each floor and an ice machine on the main floor.
For Summer 2022, residents will be assigned single occupancy rooms if possible.
- Single Occupancy without linens: $34 per night - Single means only one person in the room and is based on availability.
- Parking is available at an estimated rate of $3 per day - see below.
Meals may be purchased on campus at the University Center Food Court, three blocks from the Music Building, or off-campus at numerous restaurants 5 to 10 blocks from the Music Building.
A parking pass is included for those who enroll for credit. To reserve and pay for a parking permit, please go to this link.
- For credit, no housing is Included in the fees
- For credit with dorm housing $15
- Non-credit, no housing $10
- Non-credit with dorm housing $25
What to Bring
You should plan to wear comfortable clothing for movement, comfortable shoes and have a sweater on hand in case the air-conditioning gets too cool. Bring children's poetry books, folk song books and recorders.
The last day of courses will end at 4 PM. Please keep this in mind when scheduling return flights.