- Pre-Nursing students, including Freshman pre-admit students are advised through the
Academic Counseling Unit located in Wilder Tower until formally accepted into LSON.
- The Assistant Dean for Student Affairs is available to answer inquiries
Basic BSN Students
- Following admission to the LSON, each student meets with a LSON academic advisor
- Advisors assist students in course planning through graduation and provide the opportunity
for meaningful discussion regarding academic progress and career goals.
- Students remain responsible for following the plan to ensure efficient progression
and degree completion.
- RNs who have been admitted to the BSN program or are completing courses required for
admission are advised by the LSON academic advisors.
Dean’s Advisory Council
Mission, Vision, Values, and Goals