Prabhakar Pradhan Research
The BioNanoPhotonics Group works on the following broad areas:
- Soft Condensed Matter Physics
The BioNanoPhotonics Group's present focus is on the following topics:
- Development of photonics techniques and technologies to study properties of biological/biomedical and soft condensed matter systems.
- Nanoscale optical imagining of single biological cells/tissues and its applications to detect disease such as cancer.
- Random lasers and its applications to biological systems.
- TEM imaging of cells and tissues for cancer study