Goal 5: Resources and Infrastructure
Provide faculty, staff, resources and infrastructure to achieve the mission and goals of the University.
- Promote shared governance and informed participatory decision-making to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Expand and enhance University fund raising and development programs
- Engage in creative enterprises, consistent with the University's mission and operations, that produce new resources
- Prioritize and strategically allocate new and existing resources.
- Promote a fiscally strong intercollegiate athletics program committed to compliance
- Integrate enhanced marketing, communications, and advancement efforts to inform various constituencies of the programs and successes of the University and to enhance its image and reputation.
- Provide appropriate infrastructure, technology, and campus safety and appearance to support learning, research and administrative functions
|% Alumni Giving||5.36%||6.52%||7.68%||8.84%||10%|
*Strategies and actions are under continuing review