Professional MBA (PMBA)
FCBE Professional MBA is accommodating, flexible and no prerequisite courses are required for the core curriculum. Our program is AACSB Accredited which is a quality standard achieved by only 5% of business schools worldwide.
FCBE Professional MBA is structured for your busy work and life schedule.
- Flexible course load (full-time vs. part-time)
- Flexible class delivery method (online vs. on-campus)
That is, you have the flexibility to choose between enrolling full-time (at least 9 credit hours per semester) or part-time (less than 9 credit hours per semester), and taking on-campus or online classes, depending on what works best for you.
We offer two tracks:
- MBA without a concentration (36 credit hours of total coursework)
- MBA with a concentration (42 credit hours of total coursework). See list of concentrations offered.
Who Takes Professional MBA Classes?
- Average work experience: 7 years
- Average age: 28 years old
- Male enrollment: 76%
- Female enrollment: 24%
- Average class size: 21 students
- Minority students: 44%
Where Do Fogelman Professional MBA Students Work?
Online is an option that fits the lifestyle and more importantly fits the hectic schedule of those wanting to elevate their career goals and get an MBA. The following is a small sample of where our current online MBA students work:
- ALSAC/St. Jude
- American Threads
- Bank of America
- FedEx Services
- Fidelity Investments
- Hilton Worldwide
- International Paper
- Kroger Pharmacy
- McDonald's Corporation
- Methodist Hospitals
- Smith & Nephew
- Swift Transportation
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- United States Armed Forces
- Wal-Mart Pharmacy
- Walgreens Pharmacy
* This is a partial representation of where our Professional MBA students currently are employed.