Latasha R. Holden, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor (Cognitive Psychology)
Psychology Building, Room 442
Contact for hours
- Ph.D., Princeton University
- M.A., Towson University
- B.A. with honors in Psychology from UNC Greensboro
- Working Memory, Long-Term Memory, and Learning
- Control of Cognition
- Inter- and Intra-Individual Differences
- Culturally Informed and Responsive Science and Pedagogy
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Test Performance and Achievement
- Open Science and Secondary Data Approaches
- Holden, L., LaMar, M., & Bauer, M. (2021). Evidence for a cultural mindset: Combining process data, theory, and simulation. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Delaney, P., Godbole, N., Holden, L., & Chang, Y. (2017). Working memory capacity and the spacing effect in cued recall. Memory.