Residence Life and Dining Services
University of Memphis Photo

To be eligible for Graduate & Student Family Housing, the applicant must be accepted as a student at The University of Memphis, and enrolled for a minimum of six (6) undergraduate, or three (3) graduate semester house of credit at The University of Memphis by the close of the registration period for which housing is requested. The applicant for all two bedroom units must be married, must be living with their spouse during the period of occupancy, or a divorced, widowed or single student who is head of household and living with their dependent child or children. Applicants for all one bedroom units may either be the same as stated for two-bedroom units, single Graduate Students or Law Students. All single applicants must live alone and not have roommates or other occupants. An apartment may only be occupied by members of the student's immediate family which includes, spouse, and/or their dependent children. Other relatives are not permitted to live with family as regular residents.

Residence Halls

Carpenter Complex

Centennial Place

LLC - Honors and Scholars Housing
Park Ave Apartments
Rawls Hall
Smith Hall
South Hall
Graduate and Student
 Family Housing

Carney-Johnston at Lambuth


Office and Staff
Qualifications / Eligibility
About the Apartments

Text Only | Print | Got a Question? Ask TOM | Contact Us | Memphis, TN 38152 | 901/678-2000 | Copyright 2015 University of Memphis | Important Notice | Last Updated: 
Residence Life and Dining Services | 011 Richardson Towers | Phone: 901/678-2295 | Fax: 901/678-5219 | Email:
Last Updated: 1/31/12