Apply to be an Executive Board Member!
What does an Executive Board Member do?
- Play a vital role in how our Student Activity Fees are being used!
- Coordinate events by working with artists and agents!
- Design promotion for those events!
- Build campus community and instill school pride through engaging events!
- Grow in your leadership skills!
Download application below, or pick up an application in UC 210, UC 211, or any SAC
Still have questions about the positions? Stop by UC 210 to speak to a current Board
Member, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be a committee member of the Student Activities Council (SAC)!
Why should you be a member?
- Plan events!
- Work with professional agents and artists
- Become a leader
- Build campus community
How do you join a committee?
To become part of the most exciting organization on campus visit us in the University
Center, Room 210 (in the Involvement Zone) or start attending any of our Committee meetings. You could also register online by CLICKING HERE.
Membership will not be denied on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, ability, sexual
orientation, national origin or political affiliation.
Please contact the SAC President, Courtney Claxton: email@example.com