To be admitted to The University of Memphis Secondary Education you will need to know the major, concentration and degree you are seeking. 

Undergraduate Students

Undergraduate students must choose:

Major: Integrative Studies, Secondary Math Concentration (B.S.Ed.)

COE Undergraduates are advised by the Teacher Education Program. Explore TEP's website, visit them in Ball Hall 202, or call 901.678.2273 for more information.

Apply to the Teacher Education Program!

Graduate Students

Students seeking graduate degrees need to apply to both:

Students seeking initial teacher licensure through a BSED or MAT degree must also be admitted to the Teacher Education Program (TEP).