2015 SGA Constitutional Referendum
Below you'll find a link to the results of the 2015 SGA Constitutional Referendum held recently.
- Proposed Constitution - (April 2015 – see highlighted sections in yellow)
- Current Constitution - (Revised and Adopted Spring 2013)
Summary of proposed constitutional changes were:
- Minimum GPA to become SGA executive will change from 3.00 to 2.85
- Creates a general SGA Member GPA of a 2.5
- Creation of a new SGA Treasurer position
- Grammatical changes to the constitution
- Clarification of student court role in officer removal process
- Gives authority to the SGA Student Court to amend documents governing election processes.
If you have any questions please contact Laitin Beecham, SGA Election Commissioner, at email@example.com or Justin Lawhead, Associate Dean for Leadership and Involvement, 211 University Center, at 901.678.8679.