Summer Bridge Program Benefit
By participating in Summer Bridge, participants will:
- Immediately be eligible for additional funding (grant aid) if they meet requirements.
- Receive a peer mentor for the first year of college
- Have extensive networking opportunities
- Have an opportunity to partake in local community service
- Enjoy the benefits of participation in a federally-funded TRiO program that provides customized interventions to aid in meeting long-term professional goals
Get a head start at the UofM:
- Start building relationships with professors, administrators, staff, and peer mentors, creating a unique support system.
- Gain an edge with early access and exposure to campus life and resources.
- Build a small community among peers, developing lifelong friendships.
For more information please contact Dr. Vonda Scipio at email@example.com or 901.678.1583.