Blue Crew is a University of Memphis student group made up of the most passionate Tiger fans on campus. If you're loud, rowdy, and crazy about your Memphis Tigers, you need to become a member. Blue Crew is open to students of all ages. Learn how to join Blue Crew!
On Fridays at the University of Memphis we show our Tiger pride! That is why, every Friday, Blue Crew will be hosting a Spirit Swap. If you come by the Spirit Swap that day and give us apparel from another other college, university, or even your high school, Blue Crew will then give you a Memphis Tiger shirt! The location and time will change each week, so make sure to follow @SLIMemphis and @MemphisBlueCrew on twitter for exact information.
Football Game Day Information
2018–19 MEN'S BASKETBALL INFORMATION
- Full-time students (six hours or more for this purpose) with a valid University of Memphis ID will be admitted to each game at no charge. You must have your ID with you to be admitted.
- Part-time students (five hours or less for this purpose) may purchase a $7 ticket for themselves at the Athletic Ticket Office located in the Penny Hardaway Hall of Fame at the Athletic Office Building (570 Normal Street) on Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. while supplies last. Limited part-time student tickets will be available at the Student Gate at FedExForum.
- Students may purchase one guest ticket for each game at the Athletic Ticket Office for $10, while supplies last. Guest tickets will be available at the Athletic Ticket Office with a limited number of guest tickets also available at the Student Gate at FedExForum.
STUDENT ENTRANCE & SEATING
- Student entrance with ID is located on the left side of the main entrance into FedExForum off of Third Street.
- Student seating is general admission in assigned sections 101 and 118.
- After IDs are scanned (and guest tickets taken) at FedExForum, each student (and guest) will be given a ticket for the game, which will then be scanned by FedExForum personnel.
- Students (and guests) wishing to sit together must enter together. As a general rule, seats are first-come, first-served, starting with the lower level of the student sections and moving to the upper level of the student sections.
- There are a limited number of seats in the student section at FedExForum. If all seats in the student section are filled, no more students (or guests) can be admitted, although every effort will be made to find additional seating.
- Fall students' IDs will be valid for entry to games through Jan. 5, 2019. For students enrolled for the Spring 2019 semester, IDs will be valid beginning Jan. 14, 2019.
- If your ID card is damaged, you may receive a free replacement ID card at the Campus Card Office located at the Bursar's Office in Wilder Tower upon presentation of your damaged card.
- Please note that if your ID card is used by someone else, your ID will be confiscated and turned over to the Office of Student Accountability Outreach and Support
- • Buses for students will meet at Centennial Place (Norriswood and Patterson) prior to game time according to the schedule below. Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Buses make one trip to the game. Buses will not run during breaks and when the University is not in session with the exception of the Memphis vs. Tennessee game on Dec. 15
- Student parking spaces have been acquired for all home games. Students must show a valid University of Memphis ID for admittance to parking. Parking is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The parking lot is located at 327 Gayoso Avenue, Memphis, TN 38103. There is a gate to this lot at 432 Beale Street between Danny Thomas Blvd. and South Fourth Street, which is closer to the FedEx Forum.
- Blue Crew is a University of Memphis student group made up of the most passionate Tiger fans on campus. If you're loud, rowdy and wild about your Memphis Tigers, you need to GET INVOLVED WITH THE BLUE CREW! If you want to be a committee member with Blue Crew, sign up on the Blue Crew Tiger Zone page.
HOME GAME INFORMATION
Date | Opponent | Game| Time | Bus Departure Time
10.25.18 || LeMoyne-Owen (Exhibition || 7 PM || 5PM
11.2.18 || Christian Brothers (Exhibition) || 7 PM || 5 PM
11.6.18 || Tennessee Tech || 7 PM || 5 PM
11.17.18 || Yale || 7 PM || 5 PM
12.4.18 || South Dakota State || 8 PM || 6 PM
12.8.18 || UAB || NOON || 10:30 AM
12.15.18 || Tennessee || 11 AM || 9:30 AM
12.19.18 || Little Rock || 7 PM || No Bus
12.22.18 || Tennessee || State || 2 PM || No Bus
12.29.18 || Florida A&M || NOON No Bus
1.3.19 || Wichita State || 8:30 PM || No Bus
1.10.19 || ECU || 8 PM || No Bus
1.19.19 || SMU || 3 PM || 1 PM
1.27.19 || UCF || 3 PM || 1 PM
2.7.19 || Cincinnati || 6 PM || 4 PM
2.10.19 || UCONN || 1 PM || 4 PM
2.20.18 || Tulane || 6 PM || 4 PM
2.26.19 || Temple || 8PM || 6 PM
3.9.19 || Tulsa || 8:30 PM || 7 PM
The full schedule for the Men's Basketball schedule can be found on gotigersgo.com
- FedExForum policies prohibit bringing food or beverages into the game.
- Regarding bags that you may want to bring into the game:
- Clear tote that does not exceed 12" X 6" X 12"
- Plastic storage bag, 1 gallon, re-sealable and clear.
- Small clutch bag, about the size of a hand, with or without a strap or handle.
- No larger than 4.5" X 6.5"
- Not Allowed:
- Camera case
- Printed patterned bag
- Seat cushion with pocket
- Mesh bag
- Binocular case
- Tinted plastic bag
- Diaper bag
- Clear backpack
- Fanny pack
- Oversized tote bag
University of Memphis Ticket Office | 901.678.2331 | tigertickets@memphis.
Blue Crew, Shuttles and Parking
Student Leadership & Involvement |901.678.8679 | BlueCrew@memphis.edu
For more information stop by UC 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!