Undergraduate and MAT advising for the Department of Instruction and Curriculum Leadership (ICL) is located within the Office of Teacher Education and Student Support Services, on the second floor of Ball Hall, Room 202.
Penny Sevier and Katherine Henderson Saunders are the undergraduate advisors. LaRuth Lofties advises graduate MAT students. They will:
- Help all ICL students through the admission process
- Advise all ICL BSED undergraduate majors
- Advise all ICL MAT graduate majors
- Assist with web registration and scheduling issues
- Explain the academic policies and regulations
Prospective Students wanting specific information about the MS, EdS or EdD programs should contact Shelby Tate for the degree they are seeking.
Please visit your degree area on the right for more specific advising information.
Undergraduate Student Advising Responsibilities