The Teaching and Learning Technologies Advisory Committee (TLAC) shall:
- Advise the CIO and the Provost on technologies and issues related to teaching and learning.
- Advise the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) in teaching and learning initiatives.
- Develop and review academic technology standards, guidelines, and policies.
- Advise on priorities for academic technology initiatives.
- Provide a forum for investigation and advises on new teaching and learning technologies.
- Facilitate communications regarding academic teaching and learning initiatives.