Mediasite is an audio, video, and content capture tool. This allows faculty, trainers, and staff to create and share training modules, lectures, and assignments. These features work both on and off campus among peers and the University community. Mediasite offers a friendly launch pad for users to record, upload, manage, and publish their own video content using Mediasite.
Where Do I Begin?
Request an account: Submit a request ticket with the umTech Service Desk select Teaching & Learning Tools for Faculty. Be sure to provide your class section, term, etc., information if for academic purposes.
Once your account has been created for Mediasite, view the Getting Started to learn about myMediasite & Mediasite Desktop Recorder.
- Creating Presentations in Mediasite
- Content Management
- Upload Video File
- Change Content's Title or Description
- Add Resource Links to Content
- Change Where My Content Is Published
- What are Channels?
- What Are Shared Folders?
Sharing Your Presentation in eCourseware and Beyond
- Sharing Content
- Private and Viewable Statuses
- My Mediasite Storage Quotas
- Content Storage Report
- Who's Watching My Content?
- Using a Screencast vs Using a Slideshow