Academic Year Support
Success Coaches meet with students weekly at their high school to provide many different services including:
- Regular academic, career, and college advising sessions
- Group Workshops meant to help students with study skills, ACT prep, Organization, Stress Management, and other skills necessary in high school and college
- Mandatory tutoring/after school advising sessions to help students develop study skills and progress academically
- Assistance with career exploration, college admissions, financial aid, scholarship research, and ACT test preparation.
- A Monthly Stipend
- Commitment/participation, attitude in the program, and performance in school
- Students and Parents also participate in quarterly mandatory Saturday Sessions meant to keep them informed about upcoming events and student/program progress.