TN STRONG Act
(Support, Training, and Renewing Opportunity for National Guardsmen)
The University of Memphis is a FTA (Federal Tuition Assistance) & TN STRONG Act Approved School.
The following is the link to the TN STRONG Act application packet website
The student should submit the following required documents listed below to the University & Student Business Services Office before the fee payment deadlines of the semester:
- Copy of the Concise Student schedule from your MyMemphis portal
- TN STRONG Act Tuition Deferral available upon request
- Copy of signed FERPA release form (page 7 of application)
Submissions of required documents can be made by the following:
- In person: 115 Wilder Tower
- Via fax : (901) 678-0288
- Scan/Email to: email@example.com
Completed TN STRONG Act Enrollment Certification Forms will be returned to student's UofM email address within 7-10 business days.