Turn your :( face into a :) face
For many students, college is a whole new world when it comes to studying and rigor. But that doesn't mean you have to struggle. The Educational Support Program (ESP) offers a variety of services to get you on track. At our Learning Centers and through Supplemental Instruction (SI), we can talk about the difficulties you are facing and ways to improve—like tutoring in a specific course, writing skills for any assignments, study habit strategies, time management allocation, and conquering test anxieties. We offer Individual and group tutoring, experienced tutors, and weekly workshops. Free services are available to all current UofM graduate and undergraduate students.
- ESP Learning Centers will open for Fall 2017 semester on Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
- Centennial Place Learning Center will open for Fall 2017 semester on Sunday, September 10, 2017.
- Colliervile Center Learning Center will open for Fall 2017 semester on Monday, September 11, 2017.
- LCON Learning Center opening is to be announced in classes at Loewenberg College of Nursing.
- Online Tutoring will be available starting Monday, September 11, 2017.
Tutoring @ ESP enhances student learning through engagement and involvement outside the classroom, supplements classroom instruction, and promotes student academic achievement and success to increase retention and graduation.
we hope to see you soon about any of the following:
- Learning Centers: Find out about ESP's 9 Learning Centers on campus.
- Supplemental Instruction (SI): SI offers weekly study sessions for specific courses.
- Become a Tutor: Call 901.678.2704 to inquire about new tutor and advanced tutor training.
- Online Tutoring: Submit questions for tutors online 24/7. Tutors reply M-F during regular tutoring hours.
- For more information visit 217 Mitchell Hall or call 901.678.2704.
ESP staff is Green Zone certified to serve our student veterans.