Turn your :( face into a :) face
For many students, college is a whole new world when it comes to studying and rigor. But that doesn't mean you have to struggle. The Educational Support Program (ESP) offers a variety of services to get you on track. At our Learning Centers and through Supplemental Instruction (SI), we can talk about the difficulties you are facing and ways to improve—like tutoring in a specific course, writing skills for term papers, study habit strategies, time management allocation and conquering text anxieties. Free services are available to all current UofM graduate and undergraduate students.
- Online tutoring is now closed for spring 2015. Summer hours will be posted once available.
- The only ESP Learning Center open for May 2015 is AEC in 207 Mitchell Hall. Contact 901.678.5226 or 901.678.2704 for more information.
Tutoring @ ESP enhances student learning through engagement and involvement outside the classroom, supplements classroom instruction, and promotes student academic achievement and success to increase retention and graduation.
we hope to see you soon about any of the following:
- Learning Centers: Find out about ESP's 10 Learning Centers on campus.
- Supplemental Instruction (SI): SI offers weekly study sessions for specific courses.
- Become a Tutor: Call 901.678.2704 to inquire about new tutor and advanced tutor training.
- Online Tutoring: Submit questions for tutors online 24/7.
- For more information visit 217 Mitchell Hall or call 901.678.2704.