The Office of Financial Aid administers federal, state, and institutional aid programs to qualified students. To receive financial aid, qualified students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents and qualifying non-citizens are eligible for federal financial aid.
The 2015-2016 FAFSA is On-Line Now!
The 2015-2016 FAFSA is now available at http://www.fafsa.gov. 003509 is the school code for the University of Memphis.
Please note the priority deadline for the Fall 2015 Semester is March 1, 2015.
Note: Financial aid awards for Summer 2016 require the results from the 2015-2016 FAFSA.
HOW TO ACCEPT/DECLINE YOUR AWARD OFFER(S)
- Log on to your myMemphis account
- Click on the Account$ tab
- Scroll down, then click on the Financial Aid Awards link
- NOTE: If you do not have this link/"channel", call the ITD Help Desk at 901-678-8888.
- Select the Aid Year 2015-2016, then Submit
- Read the information under the General Information tab (note that the Accept Award Offer tab is not yet clickable/activated)
- Click on the Terms and Conditions tab, then scroll down to 'Accept' (the Terms and Conditions)
- Click on the Accept Award Offer tab, then scroll down
- Click on the drop down box next to your award OFFER and select an option.
Need help with the 2015-16 FAFSA? Check out these online tutorials:
Another useful tutorial, the 5-Minute FAFSA Overview:
(Clicking the above links opens a new window to the UC Santa Barbara website where the tutorial is hosted.)
Students must also submit any other required documents in order to complete the application
prior to being awarded. That information is posted for students on myMemphis.
Sign up online NOW for eRefunds to receive excess financial aid and fee refunds.
|Contact Us:||Office of Financial Aid||Phone: 901-678-4825|
|103 Wilder Tower||Fax: 901-678-3590|
|University of Memphis|
|Memphis, TN 38152-3520||E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Office hours are: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.