The following checklist will help you organize the application packet to be mailed
to our department.
Pre-select and Traditional Match (DICAS)
- A $35.00 Application Fee made out to the University of Memphis and mailed to Ruth
Williams-Hooker, Selection Committee Chair, 161A2 Fieldhouse, University of Memphis,
Memphis, TN 38152
Completed AND internship application. Click here to complete the application.
- Three AND Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Letter of Application
- GRE Scores
- Transcripts (Do not send electronically; include in packet)
- Mail to Ruth Williams-Hooker, Selection Committee Chair, 161A2 Fieldhouse, University
of Memphis, Memphis, TN 38152. It is advised you use a traceable method of mailing,
such as priority mail or FedEx.
Traditional Only (DICAS)
- Completed DICAS application
- Entry into D & D Matching
On Acceptance to Program
- Copy of Official Graduate record exam score (unofficial report is acceptable for initial
- Copy of Official Transcripts for all colleges attended
- Declaration of Intent to Complete Degree or Verification Statement obtained from your
ADA Approved Didactic Program in Dietetics
- Application to the Graduate School. Do not apply until you have been accepted and received instructions from the director.