The following checklist will help you organize the application packet to be mailed
to our department.
Pre-select and Traditional Match (DICAS)
- A $35.00 Application Fee made out to the University of Memphis and mailed to Beth
Egan, Selection Committee Chair, 161A3 Fieldhouse, University of Memphis, Memphis,
Completed A.N.D. internship application. Click here to complete the application.
- Three AND Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Letter of Application
- Mail to Beth Egan, Selection Committee Chair, 161A3 Fieldhouse, University of Memphis,
Memphis, TN 38152. It is advised you use a traceable method of mailing.
Traditional Only (DICAS)
- Completed DICAS application
- Entry into D & D Matching
On Acceptance to Program
- Copy of Official Graduate record exam score (unofficial report is acceptable for initial
- Declaration of Intent to Complete Degree or Verification Statement obtained from your
ADA Approved Didactic Program in Dietetics
- Application to the Graduate School. Do not apply until you have been accepted and received instructions from the director.