The following checklist will help you organize the application packet to be mailed
to our department.
Pre-select and Traditional Match (DICAS)
- A $35.00 Application Fee made out to the University of Memphis and mailed to Beth
Egan, Selection Committee Chair, 161A3 Fieldhouse, University of Memphis, Memphis,
Completed A.N.D. internship application
- Three AND Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Letter of Application
- Mail to Beth Egan, Selection Committee Chair, 161A3 Fieldhouse, University of Memphis,
Memphis, TN 38152. It is advised you use a traceable method of mailing.
Traditional Only (DICAS)
- Completed DICAS application
- Entry into D & D Matching
On Acceptance to Program
- Copy of Official Graduate record exam score (unofficial report is acceptable for initial
- Declaration of Intent to Complete Degree or Verification Statement obtained from your
ADA Approved Didactic Program in Dietetics
- Application to the Graduate School. Do not apply until you have been accepted and received instructions from the director.