Forms, Instructions, and Guides
- Proposal Development and Miscellaneous Research Administration
- Compliance in the Conduct of Research
- Incentive Pay Forms
- Miscellaneous Federal Agency Application Forms
- IRB Forms
- Cayuse SP – Required for all proposals that are routed through this office.
- Internal Budget Template (Excel file updated 1/2/18) - Internal budget for use on all proposals. Must be uploaded
to Cayuse SP prior to routing. Please access the most recent budget here regularly
for important updates and refinements. Make sure you enable macros and read the instruction
page. This will work for most budgets, but it cannot anticipate every anomaly. If
you have special needs in a budget, please email Cayuse Support.
- Dual Service Agreement Form (pdf) - Use this form for services performed at other state agencies.
- Center/Institute/Bureau Authorization - University approval of Center, Institute, or Bureau designation
- Faculty Incentive Pay Plan Agreement Form - For additional compensation from funds generated from external funding source through recovery of base salary.
- IACUC, Live Vertebrates Protocol (Word document), Contact: Director, Animal Care, 678-2359
- IACUC, Live Vertebrates Protocol Annual Update (Word document), Contact: Director, Animal Care, 678-2359
- Financial Conflict of Interest, web page
- Subrecipient Commitment Form (PDF)
- National Science Foundation:
NSF Grant Proposal Guide (GPG), the newest version of the comprehensive Grant Proposal Guide for proposal development
NSF Guide to Programs, browse the primary source for NSF programs and funding opportunities
NSF Award and Administration Guide, comprehensive source for NSF policies and procedures
NSF grants.gov Application Guide, specific instructions for preparing NSF proposal using grants.gov
NSF Fastlane Submission Guide, for technical instructions in the use of NSF Fastlane (>1200 page PDF document)
- National Institutes of Health
PHS 398 and 2590 Forms
Grant Policy Statement, terms and conditions of NIH grant awards