- How To Apply - Read Admissions tips on applying
- Apply Online - Scroll down to find the program of interest
- You will need to know your major and concentration to fill out the form (See SHS graduate student application for details)
Both transcripts and test scores should be sent to the following address:
- Office of Graduate School Admissions
The University of Memphis
FedEx Institute of Technology Ste. 102
Memphis, TN 38152
Request that official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended be sent to the Office of Graduate School Admissions. NOTE: University of Memphis graduates simply need to submit a copy of their University of Memphis undergraduate transcript to Jessica Newsome with their SHS application (see below).
Request that official test scores (GRE, or GMAT; TOEFL for international students) be sent to University of Memphis Graduate School Admissions.
The following items should be sent to Jessica Newsome in the School of Health Studies
via email attachment file.
- A completed SHS Graduate Admission Form (Note: include the Graduate Assistantship Application if you want to be considered for such a position)
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one letter should be from a former professor
who can address the candidate's academic performance. These letters should be signed,
scanned, and sent directly to Jessica Newsome from the recommender.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only University of Memphis graduates should submit a copy of undergraduate transcript directly to Jessica Newsome.
- International Students - You must register for the international credit evaluation through www.wes.org.
NOTE: Once all materials are received by the Graduate School and by the SHS Graduate Coordinator, SHS faculty members within the respective program of study will review the completed application file and contact the candidate.
Students interested in the graduate program in Clinical Nutrition should follow the admission guidelines outlined here.