DESERT TO DELTA on view October 8th-January 6th
ATTENTION VISITORS: Desert to Delta is on view until January 6th. AMUM is open 9-5, Monday-Saturday, except on official university holidays. We will be closed Thursday (Nov. 23) and Friday (Nov. 24), but will be open Saturday 9-5! Parking is free in the Central lot on Saturday. Also, visit the front desk to request a friendly docent to give you a tour of the exhibit.
#deserttodelta on (Instagram and Facebook)
Welcome to the Art Museum
Come visit AMUM! It's always free. Bring yourself for a quiet stroll through the galleries; come with family and friends, or book a guided tour for your organization What will you find?
• Mummies, statues, jewels, tools, among hundreds of fascinating objects in our ancient Egyptian gallery,
• Masks, warriors, ceremonial objects, and ornaments in our African gallery
• Prints and drawings and other works in our 20th and 21st century collections,
• Exhibitions by visiting artists, often with UofM and community collaborators,
• Experimental art installations in ArtLab.
Every day is a good day to visit AMUM, but Saturdays are especially pleasant, because the beautiful UofM campus is calm and parking in the Central lot is free.