ACT Online content was developed by the University of Memphis Center for Information Assurance which is recognized by the US Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Agency as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education.
The ACT Online courseware is intelligent and adaptive, providing a rich set of tools and features to aid and enhance your learning experience. These tools include:
- Self assessment exams that provide immediate and robust feedback
- A powerful and versatile search feature
- A 'notes' feature which allows you to take notes during the training for later use
- An activities map that guides you through the phases of training
- Detailed and dynamic post exam feedback to aid you in subsequent exam attempts
The ACT Online courseware allows you to train and take examinations at your own convenience and pace. You can exit the courseware at any time and resume where you left off, even during an examination.
Courses are free and available by following this link.