State of Freight Conference: October 11, 2017
Don't Miss the State of Freight Conference, the Second Annual Symposium on Biologistic
Supply Chains, and the 66th Annual Port of New Orleans Night!!!
One Day, Three BIG Events!!!
Join us in Memphis at the FedEx Institute of Technology on the University of Memphis campus to connect with outstanding speakers, cutting edge transportation industry research and an opportunity to network with regional transportation professionals. The annual State of Freight Conference focuses on current policy, legislation, economic trends, impacts of changing technology, and other emerging topics in freight.
STAY for the Second Annual Symposium on Biologistic Supply Chains immediately following the State of Freight. Engage in discussions on state of the art research and practice for biologistics.
We are also thrilled to announce we are partnering with the Memphis World Trade Club to host our event in conjunction with the 66th Annual Port of New Orleans Night! Learn more about Port Night and register for this fantastic event which is being held at the Peabody Hotel in downtown Memphis.
2017 State of Freight Speakers include:
- Chuck Clowdis, Managing Director - Transportation, IHS Matrix Economics & Country Risk Consulting
- Donna Lemm, Executive Vice President of National Sales, IMC Companies, LLC
- Anna E. Blocker, Director, MemphisWorks Client Management, Greater Memphis Alliance for a Competitive Workforce
- Lori Louviere, Commercial Manager, Port of New Orleans
- Ward Mayer, Managing Director, Raymond James Financial, Inc.
- Dan Pallme, Assistant Chief of Freight and Logistics, Tennessee Department of Transportation
|Parking:||Please park in the garage across the street from the FedEx Institute of Technology|
The Fedex Institute of Technology is located on the U of M campus at 365 Innovation Drive. Access a map and directions here.
Registration is available HERE.
|Agenda:||Click HERE for Agenda!|