The Pre-Law Resource Center provides resource advising for students interested in
applying to law school. Pre-law students must meet with their academic advisor on
a regular basis to discuss degree requirements, progress toward degree completion,
and course sequencing for each semester.
Benefits of utilizing the Pre-Law Resource Center:
- Guest speakers and panel discussions from legal professionals and current law students
- Pre-Law Society student organization
- Opportunity to meet with Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law admissions officials and
current law students
- Catalogs and resource information from law schools across the country
- Pre-Law Information Sessions held each semester
- Resource information on internships, scholarships, and fellowship programs
The Pre-Law Student Guide is the key reference document for University of Memphis pre-law students. It is imperative
that you download and read the information contained in this document as soon as possible.
The Guide addresses questions about majors for pre-law students, courses to take,
a minor tailored for pre-law students, and law school admissions requirements. (LINK TO GUIDE HERE)