We welcome student and faculty questions concerning registration, student records,
grading, attendance reporting, etc. We will try to respond to your inquiry the same
day or the next working day. However, we ask that students, in particular, read the
following before e-mailing us:
||The Registrar does not place or remove Holds on student records. For information on
how to check your holds and determine which office you should contact, visit Viewing Holds and Common Holds.
||The Registrar cannot issue class permits--only academic departments can. For information
on Permits, including departmental contact information, please visit our Requesting a Class Permit page.
||For questions about your UM transcript, contact the Registrar. However, for questions
about the receipt of either your high school transcript or your transcript from another
university, or about transfer credit, contact Admissions.
Our E-mail Addresses
Our Location/Mailing Address
- 003 Wilder Tower (basement)
University of Memphis
Memphis, TN 38152-3520
Normal Office Hours
- 7:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday, 003 Wilder Tower
Veteran Services Hours
- 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday, 003 Wilder Tower
- NOTE: Only limited services available.
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm, Monday - Thursday, at the Ask TOM Information Desk
(first floor lobby of Wilder Tower)
- 901.678.2810 - HelpLine
- 901.678.3927 - Transcripts
- 901.678.2996 - Veterans Services