We love our Tiger Parents and Families!
If you are a parent or family member of a student at the University of Memphis, then you likely have witnessed first-hand how the University is impacting his or her life in very positive ways. Often, students enter as freshmen who are eager and unsure about what college life will demand of them. As they advance through to their senior year, they become more confident and mature.
Our campus community is enriched by the support we receive from the parents and family members of our current students. Each year, student callers from the University of Memphis Phonathon contact families to share news about University life, upcoming events, the Parents Association, and to seek support for the Parent Fund, McWherter Library, Senior Class Gift fund, and other University initiatives. The support received through the Parents & Families annual campaign provides students with the best labs, cutting-edge resources, and the finest faculty who care for each student. This means your philanthropic involvement as a UofM family member provides students with exceptional academic opportunities – beyond what tuition alone can cover.
There are many ways parents and families can support the UofM:
- Make a gift to McWherter Library. When you make a gift of $100 or more to the McWherter Library, a book plate will be placed in a book in honor of your student.
- Make a gift to your student's College, School, or Department.
- Support your student's contribution to the Senior Class Gift fund.
- Make a gift to the Parent Fund.
- Parents who work for companies offering matching gift programs may double or even triple the amount of their gift...and the impact it makes.
THANK YOU to our parents and families who have chosen to support the UofM!