The Testing Center serves as a test center for outside schools or institutions that offer online or correspondence courses. These exams can be taken in our facility as either paper & pencil or online.
**Please Note: All inquires regarding RODP testing for University of Memphis students must be directed to the office of Extended Programs or Mary Crites at 901.678.5784.
HOW TO SCHEDULE A PROCTORED EXAM
- To set up an exam to be proctored by the Testing Center, you must first contact your school or institution to receive permission to take your test at the University of Memphis. If our centers contact information is required at that time, provide them with the following:
- It is the test taker's responsibility to ensure that your school or institution sends the exam along with detailed proctoring and return instructions. Test takers are responsible for bringing an addressed and stamped envelope or paid courier envelope and label if the test must be mailed back.
- Tests may be sent to us via mail, fax, email or courier service. Please be advised that USPS estimated times might be delayed by 1 or 2 days since the exam goes through our campus mail system. It is your responsibility to make sure the exam materials are received by us in time to meet any exam deadlines put in place by your institution. Please schedule all tests at least 2 days prior to the requested testing date; all tests must be complete by 3:00 pm.
- Once your are given permission to take your exam at the University, you may set up an appointment during normal business hours with Kimberly Avant by contacting the office at 901.678.2428 or by email at email@example.com. We recommend that you contact the center to confirm the receipt of the exam prior to your appointment. Be sure to pay close attention to when your test must be received by your institution and make your appointment with plenty of time to account for test returned via USPS or a courier.
- The cost for proctoring services is $35.00 per exam. Exam fees may be submitted through our secure online payment system. (you must present a printed receipt in order to sit for your exam)
- Disability Related Accommodations: Please note that the students home school or institution from where the exam originates must directly provide the Testing Center with a request for accommodations.