Design: Build It
Want to know how to write an effective resume? Don’t know what to say or what to wear during an interview? Our career development specialists can help you write your resume, conduct mock interviews, and show you how to dress like a professional.
- Choose a major that aligns with your career goals, interests, and values.
- Determine what skills and experiences are required in your field(s) of interest.
- Build your resume and gain career-related experience through student organizations, service, part-time jobs, and internships.
- Get your resume and cover letter approved by a Career Specialist on TigerLink Powered by Handshake.
- Network at Career Fairs and other professional events.
- Develop skills to enhance your professional brand.
- Monitor your social media and update professional sites like LinkedIn.
- Develop relationships with faculty and professionals in your field(s) of interest.
- Start building your professional wardrobe.
- Gain skills through LinkedIn Learning courses.