WORLDLY + welcoming
University of Memphis welcomes students from all over the world, with 84 foreign countries currently represented in our student body.*
Here are just a few reasons why the UofM has been the top pick for many international students:
- Rankings + Prestige
- "Top Public Schools in the U.S." - U.S. News & World Report
- View all rankings >
- Flexibility + Accessibility
- Choose from 250+ programs in 12 colleges/schools
- Select Central Campus in Memphis, TN, UofM Lambuth campus in Jackson, TN, or fully-online UofM Global
- Culture + Soul: City of Memphis
- “Best Overall Destination” - TripSavvy
- “One of the Most Affordable Cities” - Huffington Post and Kiplinger
- "Top market for job seekers" - indeed.com
*Any student enrolled at the University of Memphis who is a visa holder is considered an international student.
The Undergraduate Application Process
Graduate Students: Learn more about applying to a graduate program >
Upload unofficial transcripts to
secure document upload system
After You Apply
Apply to UofM ✔️
Wondering what happens next?
Next Steps >
Did you receive your acceptance letter?
Congrats! Complete these steps next.
Admitted Students >
Check out a virtual tour, and learn more about
the city, student life and more.
About UofM >
Get involved and make the most of your
Check Out Campus Life >
Academic Support & Student Services
Counseling, tutoring and more services are available.
Support Resources >
About the City of Memphis
Memphis is a melting pot of diversity, culture and history.
Explore Memphis >
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow @uofmemphis on social media to connect with fellow Tigers and stay up-to-date on news.