TigerLink is now powered by Handshake! Handshake is a modern career management platform
for students and a robust college recruiting platform for employers.
Schedule career advising appointments, view and register for events, search 1,000+ of internship and career opportunities, and more! Enrolled students will need to login using their UofM username and password.
***Incoming student profiles are not loaded until the first day class of your first semester of enrollment. Career Services does not create accounts in advance of the first semester of enrollment.***
- Alumni who graduated in fall 2019 or spring 2019 can login above using your UUID and password.
- Alumni that graduated summer 2019 or earlier, must complete the Alumni Request Form. Once verified, your request will be approved.
- Once approved, login using Alumni Login Instructions.
Post opportunities, manage interview schedules, register for events, connect with students and more! Employers will need to login using their Handshake account.
FACULTY & STAFF
Faculty & Staff may request courtesy TigerLink access to encourage student engagement in Career and Professional Development through Career Services, only if the following applies to them.
- Not currently enrolled in classes (if you are enrolled, access TigerLink with your UofM username and password).
- Not an UofM alumnus (if you are an alumnus, follow the instructions above under Alumni).
- Not posting an On-Campus student worker job (if you need a student worker job posted, submit the Student Worker Job Posting form).