Undergraduate External Scholarships
The Luigi Wewege Foundation Academic Scholarship
- Students currently enrolled in a college or university within the USA, and not having reached their senior year.
- American High school students graduating this calendar year, and have been accepted into a college, or university within the USA.
- To apply, visit luigiwewegefoundation.com .
IBISWorld University Scholarships
Entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be over 17 years of age and a citizen or permanent resident of the United StatesMust be currently enrolled, or have proof of acceptance into an undergraduate or postgraduate program in finance/business/economics at any accredited US university
- Essay responses must be between 800-1,000 words and respond to the following question: What are the challenges and opportunities associated with moving away from a manufacturing-based economy?
- One entry per person
- Entries must be received by 11/30/2017
- Upon entry, applicants agree that all submissions become the property of IBISWorld and waive all rights of ownership.
The winner will be chosen by a panel at IBISWorld on 12/15/2017. The winner will be chosen based on the level of in-depth analysis and critical thinking displayed in response to the topic. The selected recipient will be notified via email within 5 business days of the final decision.
To apply, please visit:visit www.ibisworld.com .
Minorities in Government Finance Scholarship / Government Finance Officers Association
- Awarded to full-time or part-time upper-division minority students majoring in finance, political science, economics or business administration
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Must belong to one of the following groups: Black/ African American, American Indian/ Alaskan, Asian, Native Hawaiian/ Pacific Islander, Hispanic/ Latino
- Must plan to pursue a career in state and local governmental finance
- To apply, visit gfoa.org .
Accounting External Scholarships
Frank L. Greathouse Governmental Accounting Scholarship/ Government Finance Officers Association
- Awarded to exceptional full-time junior or senior students majoring in accounting
- U.S. or Canadian Citizen or permanent resident
- Must plan to pursuit a career in state and local government finance
- To apply, visit gfoa.org .
Marketing External Section
R. Gene Richter Scholarship
- Must be enrolled full-time
- Must be declared Supply Chain Management
- Must be a U.S. citizen or possess a valid green card
- Must attend Annual International Conference
- Must sign a contract pledging funds will be used for educational purposes (including living expenses).
- To apply visit richterfoundation.org .
Traffic Club of Memphis Educational Foundation
- Declared Supply Chain Management major
- Must be a full or part time junior, senior, or graduate student
- Copy of transcript is required
- To apply visit trafficclubofmemphis.com .