Student Email Signatures
GUIDELINES FOR USE
- The signature below is provided for use by all students.
- Content within the signature can be edited, but no additions (i.e. "Think before you
print") should be made. The template cannot be altered, but you can add one additional
line to include other student organizations that you lead or are involved with.
- Personal Pronouns: Pronouns can be added to your email signature (she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs,
etc.). Examples are below for reference.
- Tom Tiger (He/Him)
- Tom Tiger
Pronouns: He/Him/His | What's This?
- "Class of 20XX" is where you enter your anticipated graduation date.
- Simply copy and paste the signature into your email signature settings and edit the information to fit your
needs. View detailed instructions for webmail >
- *Please note: The font of the signature will appear different when pasted into your email. Don't
panic, the pasted font (Helvetica Neue) is correct.
- For additional assistance, contact email@example.com.