Temporary Housing Options:
- The Holiday Inn is located on the main campus at 3700 Central Avenue, Memphis, TN 38111. Rates start at $139/night. Please call 901.678.8200 for more information.
- Conference Housing accommodations are available from late May through early August for both on- and off-campus groups seeking affordable housing, excellent dining services, and a variety of meeting areas located both indoors and outdoors on campus. Summer Conference Housing is available in two residence halls, located on the main campus: Centennial Place & Living Learning Center. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 901.678.5000 for more information.
- Adult and Commuter Services provides an Off-Campus Housing Database that simplifies the off-campus housing search process for students. This database provides off-campus housing listings, roommates, sublets, furniture, educational resources (sample leases, safety checklists, roommate agreements) and links to local resources (utility setup, public transportation, city/county government, etc.). Access the database by going to https://offcampushousing.memphis.edu/.
- Properties Near the University of Memphis
- The Stratum is located at 510 South Highland Street, Memphis, TN 38111 and is a 5-minute walk to campus! Apartments come in studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 4-bedroom options. Rates start at $559/month for a 4-bedroom, 2-bath apartment.
- Gather on Southern is located at 3655 Southern Ave, Memphis, TN 38111 and is a 1-minute walk to campus. Apartments come in studio, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom options. Rates start at $619 for a 4-bedroom, 4-bath apartment.
- Highland Row is located at 395 South Highland Street, Memphis, TN 38111 and is a 7-minute walk to campus. Apartments come in studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom options. Rates start at $985 for a studio apartment.
- The Nine is located at 3565 Mynders Avenue, Memphis, TN 38111. Apartments come in 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom options. Rates start at $650 for a 4-bedroom, 4-bath apartment.
- Reminder: You should not pay a deposit or sign a lease until you have seen the apartment and where it is located.