Residence Life

This reporting form is for University staff members within the Department of Residence Life and Dining Services to report Housing Contract Violations, Code of Conduct Violations, Resident Issues, and Students of Concern.

Staff should continue to contact the appropriate building manager and/or on-call professional staff members for after-hours situations.

In an emergency situation, University Police Services (901.678.4357) or local law enforcement (9-1-1) should be contacted prior to submitting a concern or complaint. Residence Life staff members are Campus Security Authorities and Mandatory Reporters and are required to report Crimes to Police Services (901.678.4357) directly and Sexual Misconduct, Harassment, or Discrimination to the Office for Institutional Equity (901.678.2713).