Student Services

Students with Disabilities

Any student who anticipates physical or academic barriers based on the impact of a disability is encouraged to speak with the course instructor privately. Students with disabilities should also contact the campus Disability Resources for Students (DRS) office.
Contacting the DRS offices for The University of Memphis:
  • DRS Website
  • Main Campus, 110 Wilder Tower, Phone: 901.678.2880
  • Lambuth Campus, 126A Varnell-Jones, Phone: 731.425.1906
    Lambuth Contact: Tammy McCoy

Tutoring and other Academic Assistance

In addition to assistance from your instructor, the Educational Support Program (ESP) at the University of Memphis provides academic assistance for all enrolled students. ESP free services are available to graduate and undergraduate students. For more information: go to 217 Mitchell Hall, call 901.678.2704, or visit the ESP website.

Advising Services for Fogelman Students

The Undergraduate Student Services Office (USSO) with the Fogelman College is the academic home for undergraduate students who have chosen to major in one of the fields of study offered by the Fogelman College of Business & Economics. USSO'S mission is to academically advise and to personally empower students to achieve their academic goals. The Fogelman College offers a comprehensive range of services to help students make informed decisions about their academic coursework and careers.

Technical Assistance

Students needing technical assistance can contact the ITS Service Desk while using the following ways:
  • Phone: 901.678.8888
  • ITS Service Desk Website
  • Walk-in: Administration Building (West Entrance) on the main campus in Memphis.
    Walk-in hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 7pm. May be closed for holidays.
  • Online Chat (Available Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm)