Mr. & Ms. UofM
The Student Government Association (SGA) proudly sponsors the annual Mr. & Ms. University of Memphis (Mr. & Ms. UofM) scholarship. Students who receive these top honors are leaders in the advancement of the UofM student body and ambassadors for a campus community that is driven by doing.
To be nominated as Mr. or Ms. UofM, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Is currently enrolled student at University of Memphis.
- Plans to graduate from the University in May, August, or December of 2019 (typically fall between 60-90 earned credit hours)
- Has a cumulative University GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Is in good judicial standing.
- Has demonstrated substantial campus and/or community involvement.
Nominate a student here! Current students, faculty/staff, alumni, and community members may submit nominations for the 2018 awards.
Nominations are due by 5:00 pm on September 7, 2018. If you have any questions regarding Mr. & Ms. UofM, please contact SGA Vice-President, Antonio Scott, at firstname.lastname@example.org.