SGA Travel Funding
SGA travel funds are awarded as a reimbursement after the travel is completed.
The application for travel is open July to June each fiscal year and students may apply as early as they like, however, all applicants are strongly encouraged to apply by the priority deadlines each term and must comply with the timelines referenced in the SGA Travel Procedures and Guidelines. Travel priority deadlines are established each Academic year. Students who submit travel requests by the priority deadlines are more likely to receive greater funding.
Please note- funds are limited and no applicant is guaranteed funding. Once all funds for a specific term are awarded, the application will close. Funds are awarded based on the applicants' ability to meet the standards outlined in the selection rubric.
- Fall 2020: September 15, 2020
- Spring 2021: February 10, 2021
- Summer 2021: TBA
Apply for Funding
- All graduate and law travel are now being handled by the Graduate School. For more information, please visit memphis.edu/gsa/travel. (This should be the first statement underneath this heading and the font should be in red).
- For Undergraduates, apply via Tiger Zone!
Please note before beginning this application that you will need the following:
- Conference Name
- Conference Dates
- Travel/Lodging/Registration expenses
- Student Unumber(s) and address where check should be mailed.
- Account/Administrator Information from any other department awarding you travel funds
- A screenshot of the conference homepage that lists the conference dates and hotel
Contact SGA Travel for inquiries about Undergraduate, and Lambuthrelated travel.
Contact GSA Travel For all Graduate & Law related inquiries.