Apply for Graduate Admissions
Please select the application that corresponds with your program of interest:
Loewenberg College of Nursing - Apply Now
School of Communication Sciences and Disorders - Apply Now
School of Public Health Programs - Visit our Application Information Page
Joint Graduate Program in Biomedical Engineering with the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC). - Apply Now
- Graduate Degree Application for Master’s, PhD, and Graduate Certificates
- Graduate Non-Degree
- Graduate Readmission Application
Applications that remain incomplete (missing student documents or application fee) after program deadlines will not be reviewed. Deadlines are indicated in the application and can be found on program admission webpages.
To update your start term (defer your admission) please use your True-Blue Tiger portal and navigate to the green panel on the right hand side and select "Change Starting
This will allow you to request a deferral. Deferrals are subject to department approval and are not automatic.
Please note: students may defer no more than one year beyond their original entry semester.
If you need to create a True Blue Tiger account, register your account with the personal email address from your previous application here.
- Your chosen major's academic department (check the web directory) can help you.
- For all other inquiries, please contact the Graduate School.
- Financial Aid is not available for Non-Degree seeking students.
- If you are interested in the Intensive English for Internationals, please review the IEI program application page.