Apply for Graduate Admissions
Thank you for choosing the University of Memphis to pursue your graduate degree! We are happy to review your application and contact you promptly.
Application requirements will vary by program. If you wish to view these requirements prior to starting your application, please select the "Applicant Information" link associated with your chosen academic department within the Graduate School directory.
To apply to a graduate program (both domestic and international applicants), please complete our online application.
If you attended Graduate School at the University of Memphis in the past, please log into your original application and complete a readmit application.
If you completed an application prior to March 7, 2019 and you wish to complete another, please complete our online application and contact your academic program to let them know your existing transcripts and test scores were sent through an earlier application.
If you completed an application on or after March 7, 2019, and wish to complete another, please log into your existing application, and add a new academic program (select "Add Program"). Afterward, click on the "My Application" link and proceed to "Program Materials" to complete and submit your application to your chosen program.
- Your chosen major's academic department (check the web directory) can help you to:
- Obtain more information about admission requirements, test score requirements, application deadlines, etc.
- Answer questions related to the content of your application.
- For application navigation questions, or if you are having technical difficulty, please contact Graduate Admissions Customer Service at 617.612.2943 (8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Helpful information can also be found on our FAQ site.
- The status of your application can be found within your application. After logging in, click on the "Check Status" link on the upper right corner of your electronic application.
- For all other inquiries, please contact the Graduate School.
- If you wish to apply to more than one program you may be charged for any additional program(s). You can receive an application fee waiver (coupon code) for the additional program(s) by calling 901.678.3685.
- No financial aid is available for the Non-Degree program.
- If you are interested in the Intensive English for Internationals, please review the IEI program application page.