The official student tailgate, "The Den," is back! The Den will be staged in the Tan lot adjacent to the Liberty Bowl - in front of the Coliseum and across from the Pipkin Building. To reserve a spot in The Den, visit Blue Crew's Tiger Zone page. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Your RSO will receive a confirmation email from Blue Crew regarding your reservation. The tailgating lot is accessible by taking Southern Avenue from campus to the stadium and turning right on Early Maxwell at Access 11 - the lot is on the right. Tailgates will open about 4 hours before the game for groups and students who have reserved spots. Have questions? You can email email@example.com.
You can also join the tailgate even if your group doesn't have a reserved parking spot; just walk on by The Den and join your Tiger Family!
- Free shuttle bus service for all students, faculty, and staff.
- They will depart from the West end of the Central Parking Lot 3 hours before kickoff until kickoff. They will be dropped off at the Cocoa Cola Bottling Co. on Hollywood.
- Shuttle services will continue after the game for 1 hour.
- Must have a valid UM ID or be accompanied by someone with a valid ID
- Anything that is not allowed into the Liberty Bowl will not be allowed onto the shuttles.
Cheer on our Tigers with Blue Crew!
Blue Crew is a University of Memphis student group made up of the most passionate Tiger fans on campus. If you're loud, rowdy, and crazy about your Memphis Tigers, you need to GET INVOLVED WITH THE BLUE CREW! Blue Crew is open to students of all ages.
Like Blue Crew on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter: @MemphisBlueCrew
Check out pics and videos on Instagram: @uofmbluecrew
Tag your posts with #bluecrew
Blue Crew is divided into two teams, the Spirit Team & the Game-Day Experience Team.
- Act as the Campus Street Team
- Act as the face of the Blue Crew on and off campus
- Assist Athletics with appearances by athletes/coaches on campus for promotion of games
- Place yard signs around campus and pick them up after game day
- Will have access to front row seats at Men's Basketball games to serve as the student section spirit leaders (leading chants, painted up, et cetera)
Game-Day Experience Team
- Set-up the student tailgate for home football games
- First students in the doors to set up giveaways, other items for football and men's basketball
- Assist Athletics with coordination of student group themed nights at men's basketball
- Will assist Spirit Team with all on campus and game-day operations
- Will have access to front row seats at men's basketball games to assist Spirit Team
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on getting involved on one of our teams!