Doctor of Education in Leadership & Policy Studies - Educational Leadership
Outcomes for each graduate of this professional program include the ability to:
- Understand, analyze, and reflect critically upon contemporary P-12 educational leadership
from a variety of conceptual frameworks.
- Understand the environments within which P-12 educational leadership operates.
- Fulfill the responsibilities required in P-12 administrative leadership.
- Understand the nature of the learner in diverse educational settings.
- Interpret, apply, and conduct educational research.
To be admitted to post-master’s degree candidacy, each student must meet all Graduate
School requirements and then complete a candidacy
Applications will be reviewed on November 1 and April 1 of each year.