computer  Computer, Peripherals, and Hardware

Inventory Location/Organization Change


Service Description: 

Request for inventory location/organization change.   

Who may request (or are eligible) for this service? 

Requests can be made by Faculty or Staff.

How to Request Service?

To request assistance, please submit an online service request.

What Information is Needed to Fulfill the Service Request?  

To make a Service Request, please include: Affiliation (Faculty, Staff, etc.), Building, Room Number, and the Asset Tag Number or Serial Number. Please provide the Asset Tag Number, if possible.