Tenure Track Assistant Professor
The Combinatorics group (Department of Mathematical Sciences) is looking for a Tenure Track Assistant Professor. To receive full consideration, completed applications should be received by November 10, 2021.
Duties would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Carrying out a research program in an area of Combinatorics or Graph Theory.
- Participate in the administrative duties for the department.
- Teach a wide range of classes.
- The successful candidate will typically teach two courses per semester.
- Will be expected to seek external funding.
- Applicants must have a Ph.D in Mathematics.
- Experience in applications to Data Science would be viewed very positively.
- Proven record of collaborative and independent research backed up by quality publications.
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and spoken) skills are essential.
- Ability to work within timelines.
Interested applicants should submit a resume/CV and transcript with a cover letter to https://workforum.memphis.edu/postings/28207.