Research Assistant Position
Dr. Su Chen (Department of Mathematical Sciences) is looking for a full-time research assistant. The preferred start date is Aug. 17, 2020, although we are willing to accommodate an earlier or later start.
Duties would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Data cleaning and data analysis in R and SAS.
- Develop statistical methods applied to genetic and epigenetic data.
- Participate in research group meetings.
- Assist in results summary and report writing.
- Assist in manuscript writing and presentations.
- Currently enrolled graduate students in statistics, biostatistics, or related fields.
- Ability to program in R and SAS.
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and spoken) skills are essential.
- Ability to take on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work within timelines.
Interested applicants should submit a resume/CV and transcript with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.