Master of Arts in Teaching
The Master of Arts in Teaching degree is a master's degree and teacher licensure program all in one.
Program requirements for admission into the MAT Program:
- Must have a 2.75 GPA in an undergraduate program from a reputable institution.
- Recommendation letters are not required.
- Exams are not required for admittance to the MAT Program.
- **Please note: Praxis II Content exams are required for admission into the Teacher Education program (TEP).**
- You will receive more information about TEP admissions once you are admitted to the
Click on each link below to see the degree requirements and course sequence for each concentration>