Academic Counselor II
The Teacher Education Office advises the following ICL undergraduate majors. Click each link to choose your career path:
- i want to teach or work with children from infant-8 years old and earn licensure for PreK-3rd grade.
- I want to teach math for grades 6-12 with this program that combines math content knowledge with education expertise.
- I want to work with youth in non-school settings and non-profits. I want to take specialized
courses focused on diversity, equity and inclusion and gain real-world experience
to work with youth.
- CXCZIntegrative Studies: Youth Development (Non-Licensure)
- Youth Development concentration website>
- I want to teach elementary students in Kindergarten through 5th grade and/or teach/work in a Special Education program serving students in K-12.
Before you meet with the advisor, it may be helpful to look over the appropriate program-advising sheet above and review the program requirements for the degree you seek. To schedule an appointment with the advisor, please visit Navigate or contact 901-678-2377.
- Undergrad Group Advising Meeting Zoom recording, 8/28/20>
- Become a Tiger and Become a Teacher with the COE
K-12 Education Minor
Are you interested in teaching but have a minor outside of education? Learn more about the new K-12 Education Minor>.