Campus Recreation News
Modified Pool Hours
Tuesday, July 27: 3-6:30 p.m.
Wednesday July 28: 3-6:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 29, 1.-6:30 p.m.
Friday, July 30: 1-4:30 pm
The Student Wellness Center will be closed during the following times for special events:
- Monday, July 26, 7-9:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 29, 7-9:30 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 2, 7-9:30 p.m.
- Monday and Wednesday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
The Outdoor Leisure Pool is open Monday-Friday, 1-6:30 p.m.
Student access for the spring semester ended Fri., May 7. Summer passes are sold at the University and Student Business Services, first floor Wilder Tower. for $45 (cash or check only).
Try our New App!
We now have an app that will enable you to make workout reservations, keep up with news, sign up for fitness classes, and more! Look for the Memphis Campus Recreation app on the Apple App Store or Google Play!
The following areas are closed at this time:
- Indoor Pool (closed for renovation)
- Equipment desk
- Racquetball courts
- Intramural Fields (will be on rest all summer to prepare for fall intramurals)
Follow our Socials
Stay connected and keep up with all our latest news by following us on social media on the following platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CampusRecUofM
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uofmcampusrec/
- Snapchat: @umreccenter
- Pinterest: @uofmCampusRec
Campus Recreation strives to ensure that its facilities, programs, and services are accessible to all students and patrons, including those with disabilities. Among the ways that our facilities and programs are made accessible to those with disabilities are:
- Accessible parking spaces located in the parking lot directly to the west of our entrance.
- Fully accessible entrances and exits.
- Accessible shower and restroom stalls in locker room.
- Active Hands workout accessories available for checkout in the equipment room in the south hallway (or at the front desk during times when the equipment room is not staffed).
- Assisted access lifts available at pools, as well as stairs for pool entrance and exit.
- Equipment orientation sessions available by appointment by calling 901.678.1383.
- Other accommodations provided as needed. Inquire at Fitness Attendants' Desk in Cardio/Weight Room or call 901.678.1383.
For more information, please call 901.678.3285 or 901.678.1383.