Thank you for your interest in employment at Campus Recreation!
Applicants may print and complete an application and submit it to the appropriate person listed for each specific job opening.
- Entry Worker- No openings at this time.
- Equipment Attendant- No openings at this time.
- Fitness Attendant-No openings at this time.
- Lifeguard- No openings at this time.
- Intramurals-No openings at this time.
- Group Fitness Instructors and Certified Personal Trainers-- Now accepting applications for certified group fitness instructors and personal trainers. Call 901.678.1383 for more information. Unlike other positions, instructors do not have to be UofM students.
- Be a full-time UofM student in good academic standing
- Have a U.S. social security number
- Have a bank or CU checking account
- Not be employed at another job on campus
- Have appropriate certifications (lifeguards, instructors)
- Be reliable and flexible
- Be able to articulate and communicate clearly
- Be able to deal with customer conflicts
- Be able to work on weekends along with during the week
- Be able to arrive at work 10 minutes early for shift and punch out in a timely manner
- Be able to make quick judgments concerning incidences and emergencies
- Be able to attend all mandatory training and in-service training sections
- Be able to clearly understand all policies concerning building usage and safety